1:32 PM

Bad timing

Well, February has been interesting. First I didn't write because I didn't want to jinx all the good stuff happening to me by sharing it to early. When it went away, I didn't want to write because I was still bitter and I feel like it's been too long since I wrote.

The point is, I had a great relationship for about 2 weeks and then the guy broke it off with me for very valid reasons, but it still sucks. What sucks more is that we still really like each other, but it's just bad timing.

Story of my life.

So my emotions oscillate between bitter at life, happy for the time I did have, at peace with the turn of events, and extremely sad at losing someone so quickly after we had just started getting somewhere. grrrrrrr.

That's my news. I officially hate Valentine's Day and/or February because nothing good has ever come of this time of year (except for the one spectacular one sophomore year).

1 comments:

Matt said...

I'll never forget Megan's pink pants.