8:44 AM

A week of firsts

What with not being in school, my sense of a week has been totally thrown off, so my week starts Tuesday because my weekend is Sunday and Monday, so Thursday I was in the middle of my week. That being said, this 'week' was a week of a lot of firsts.

Ooh, I just realized that I was being punny, because yesterday I went to go watch the SF Symphony's filming of Keeping Score and they were playing Mahler 1. I have to buy the DVD when it comes out, because I might be in it! I was in the audience, right behind the percussion.

Other firsts:

- first day back at Williams-Sonoma. It was like riding a bike. I've technically been gone for about a year and a half, and it felt like I had never left except there were a bunch of new people running the store. The first time I rang a customer up, my fingers knew what they were doing before I did.
- first time I went out with co-workers! Not like I have ANY money to spend, but when they offered to have me join them, I couldn't say no. It makes work so much easier if you're friends with the people you work with.
- tomorrow night will be my first night in my new place. I'm so excited! It's right on the corner where the light rail train turns, so I might have to get used to the noise, but it's so much more convenient to everything. Plus, I'll be that much closer to my favorite Indian restaurant, Roti.

- first blog in over a year :)

Once I get settled, I'll try to post some pictures from my hiking this summer.

1 comments:

Christa said...

Hope the new place treats you well...