5:37 PM

Mark November 8th as officially Amy Hell Day.

I've complained to enough people about it to make me feel somewhat better and I'm sure my complaining isn't helping anything, but I've been up since the crack of dawn (literally) and won't get home until 16 hours later. That's one long day.

We had official holiday decorating in Williams Sonoma and so I had to wake up at 4 am to get to work at 6 am to hang live garlands. Then I proceeded to school for a rehearsal at 7 pm and after then I have to go home to finish a paper and do other homework. I deserve a very very large nap and drink after tomorrow's duties.

Looks like I'm not the only one with a busy schedule though, so I shouldn't really complain.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend - I have a potential dinner out with a friend from work, a bike ride on Sunday morning, and brunch with another friend from work Sunday afternoon. Practicing? What's that?


I just have to keep pushing for a week and a half and then Thanksgiving is upon us!! Not only do I get to go to southern Cali, but I get to make a day trip to Santa Barbara and see all my friends!

I still have pine sap on my hands and smell like Christmas trees.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I know the feeling... nearly every tuesday I have to be at work at 4:30am to open and after my shift i work at the church. christmas has also arrived at caribou. it's bizarre.