2:27 PM

God Bless the Internet

My newest discovery: Workout videos on the Instant Play list on Netflix.

Seriously, it's amazing. I hook up my speakers to my computer, roll out my yoga mat, and go through 45 minutes of Slim and Sleek Fast, or Fat Burning Ab Attack. All from the comfort of my home, where no one will see just how pitifully out of shape my abs are. I do 2 sets of crunches and I'm in pain. Apparently, I will have a six pack in four weeks (hah, right).

Also, it's getting really beautiful here. Spring has arrived and we set our clocks forward tomorrow, so I might actually get to see the sun when I leave whatever basement I'm working in. This week I went running on the beach, and it was glorious. I'm really happy to have my foot back in working order so that I can get beach ready.

I need to get out of the city - I'm thinking of taking a trip to San Diego and Santa Barbara in a couple of weeks. Sundresses and flip flops - that's my ideal spring break.

Oh, and I'm playing the Bach B minor mass here tonight (sorry the pics are so small):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan for flying - ativan get you high

Anonymous said...

I’d like to go to your blog extra typically but lately it seems to
be taking perpetually to come back up. I go to from work, and
our connection there may be pretty good. Do you assume the problem could possibly be in your end?


Also visit my site ... best days to get pregnant