6:54 PM

I could live in Cincinnati

I just got back from a wonderful weekend. Here's a list of everything that I loved about it:

1. I stayed with a girl that was the perfect hostess. She just really made me feel like I was welcome.
2. I made friends with her cat, Iggy, and he slept on me every night. We totally bonded over a huge, life-size, pellet-filled rat.
3. I got to go to a florist appointment with Colleen for her wedding and act like I was the maid of honor, giving advice and such.
4. We went to Aveda and got haircuts, mini-massages, and mini-facials for $13. And they were all quality - worth much more than what I paid.
5. I bought a sweater and a ring at New York & Company for $12 total. Basically like shopping at Goodwill or Wal-Mart.
6. My last night was spent with 4 other girls watching Sex and the City, drinking girly drinks, and eating a box of chocolates and chips and salsa.
7. It snowed (and stuck)!!
8. 3 auditions down, only 1 more to go.

0 comments: