6:31 AM

Oh the places you'll go

If anything, this "easy A" Geography survery course (hah. the last grade I got in there was a 70) has made me realize that there are so many places in the world that I want to see. The list below is just a start since we've only covered 1/3 of the world so far.

  • Egypt
  • Belize (ancient Mayan temples and such)
  • Greece
  • Czech Republic (oh wait, my best friend is going in 3 months... hmmmmm....)
  • The Netherlands
  • Denmark
  • Spain
  • Germany

I have this thing for ancient civilizations. They fascinate me. I'm trying voice what exactly it is that draws me to their history and culture, but the right words are failing me, so you'll just have to trust me on this one.

For some strange reason, I have no inclination to see Russia. Perhaps if I learned Russian, my opinion would change...

0 comments: