9:53 AM

It's official...

I love Asian food. But most especially, I love the Asian-food-that-comes-from-smaller-Asian-countries, like Vietnamese and Korean. If you live in Chapel Hill, you should check out Lime and Basil on Franklin Street; delicious Vietnamese food. I'm in Ann Arbor (aka Middle of Nowhere) Michigan, but I just had a wonderful Korean lunch complete with kim chi and stir-fried chicken that could clear anyone's sinuses out. Oh and some appetizers of seaweed with sesames, a different type of kim chi and some fried egg with vegetables goodness. It was just what I wanted, and if you know me, you know that this fact is crucial to the enjoyment of my meal... (I promise, I'm not high-maintenance)

On a side note, I love staying in hotels. I thought that I wouldn't enjoy travelling by myself, but I can do whatever the heck I want whenever the heck I want. It's quite freeing. I forsee either the hot tub or a long bath in the near future.

0 comments: