8:26 AM

Updates

Well, I heard from my first graduate school and I didn't get into Cincinnati. So scratch that whole entry about "I could really live here" because Cinicinnati can suck it. Okay really I'm more disappointed than full of rage, but whatever works to get the emotion out.

I had three favorite parts of yesterday:
1. Having yet another amazing one-on-one with Megan. She is such a good listener and makes me feel so good about myself when I'm feeling like a complete failure. I only hope that I mean that much to someone else.
2. Each person that I talked to after I found out about the play didn't laugh at me for trying out - they just realized that I really hurt and responded to that. I was grateful for having a lot of hugs because under it all, I'm just an emotional girl that needs a good hug once in a while.
3. In rehearsal, our director stopped the orchestra and said, "C'mon strings, that was too chaste-sounding." And Matt Kiefer replies, "Sorry guys, that was my fault." Man, that completely made my day.

Funny how even in a blog I don't want to share what's really going on inside.
I'm just sick of rejection. That's all.

0 comments: