11:16 AM

Hopefully no one reads this any more

I feel like it's been a sufficient amount of time since I have posted.
But just in case, I'll be slightly subtle. Let's just say that I'm really really ready to graduate and get away from old friends that create drama. You're not in a healthy relationship when the entire mood of your friendship drastically swings from one extreme to the other within a week on a regular basis. This Avril Lavigne song very aptly describes my feelings:

Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby?
Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real
Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you?
Why'd you turn away?
Here's what I have to say:
*Refrain*
I was left to cry there
Waiting outside there
Grinning with a lost stare, that's when I decided

Why should I care? Cause you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip
And I'm in this thing alone

Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place?
When you turn around, can you recognize my face?
You used to love me, you used to hug me
But that wasn't the case, everything wasn't okay

Refrain

Well, I'm done. I'm graduating, moving away, and not keeping in touch with those that don't even put effort into keeping a friendship going.
Our friendship is the awkward turtle, awkward salmon, and awkward squid combined. Funny on the outside, but most of the time very appropriately awkward and full of tension that I'm not just making up in my mind.
Whatever.

okay, I feel a lot better, but I seriously hope no one reads this...

1 comments:

Megan said...

I still read it. ;-) love you. muah.