2:49 PM

Just for you, Megan

I just thought you should know that I told Christa that she needed to post more and now she has! Yay blogs! Go here for an update on Prague (soon): www.christaelaineoakes.blogspot.com

I think it's true that this is a good way to keep in touch when there isn't really time to sit down and write a mass email. I can't truthfully say that I'll keep them up, but today happens to be a day when I don't really have anything big to say.

Graduation is upon me and I'm really really ready. I think it's because I know that I have a place to be next year and it's new and exciting. I'm looking forward to the challenges (especially monetary ones) and the new people that I'm going to meet. Jon reminded me that I need to learn to surf from a hot, intellectual boy (I added the specifications of who to learn from). I'm just really excited about living in California and can't seem to stop thinking about it.

In other news, I'm a coward. I had the opportunity to tell someone that they hurt me deeply and that I thought we shouldn't hang out any more. But I lost courage and instead pretended like everything's fine. My view is that now I'm okay with the fact that we will grow apart and so I can keep the friendship that we have on a very surface level. Basically, I just don't like to hurt people so even when some relationship isn't working in my favor any more I still can't let go because there's too much history, too many pleasant memories, too much good to let the bad overcome it.

I guess that leads me to another conclusion - that even though I have regrets about my college experience, the good far outweighs any of the bad and I'm sure that the bad has helped me to grow as well.

Somewhere in that post I stopped talking to Megan and starting talking to the world that doesn't read my blog ;) Oh well, I'll keep on pretending like many people are interested in the day-to-day life of Amy when it's really my lovely blog stalker that is diligent enough to notice when I post 2 months after the previous one.

0 comments: