7:55 PM

Just when you thought testing was over

I was extremely stressed out today because I had to take a test.

Wait what??? Didn't I graduate?
Yes. But I had to take a proficiency test in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and a typing test. Gah. It was timed, I had to know really finicky, minute details about every program and it was extremely rough on my nerves.

I think mostly this is all because I hate to do badly on a test, no matter what it is on, whether it is in Cosmo or is my final Philosophy of Feminism essay. I just hate not feeling like I'm 100% ready to ace whatever test comes my way. I think this is something I need to work on since normally if I feel even halfway good about a test I just took, I've done really well, so basically I stress myself out for nothing.

So watch me go into the temp agency next week and have them tell me that I'm an AWESOME typer (typist?) and they want me to go to court right away to be a court reporter or something. I mean, not really. I was pretty proud of how fast I typed... it's all those countless hours on AIM... ahhhh the computer generation and the skills we have gained from chatting and playing video games. What will our children know how to do that we will feel completely lost about??

My birthday is in 3 days. And everyone that reads this is coming. That makes me feel GREAT :)

0 comments: