2:55 PM

San Francisco - 1, Amy - 0

It's days like today when the weather is beyond nasty that I really hate where I live.

This morning, it was pouring rain. But that's not all - oh no. The wind made it almost impossible to carry an umbrella because it would just turn it inside out and there was no point for an umbrella anyway because the rain was basically going sideways. So there I was, with an umbrella in hand (some habits are hard to break) a PAPER bag (what was I thinking???) full of my lunch and shoes to change into, and my school bag, walking 4 long blocks to the light rail station.

Of course, halfway there, my bag breaks, my lunch goes everywhere, my hair is a mess, my pants are plastered to my leg, and I can't carry my umbrella any more. Then my apple goes rolling down the street, I chase it only to find that I just barely missed the train and have to wait for the next one.

San Francisco won the fight this morning. Fortunately, I don't have to leave school until 10 pm and hopefully the rain will have let up a little by then.

0 comments: