4:07 PM

Emile

I met a guy today in my store that bought an Emile Henry pie plate. Exciting, I know. He was extraordinary for two reasons:

1) his name was also Emile. I pointed this out to him, like the weirdo that I am. He just laughed.

2) he grew up in Charlotte, and went to UNC. He graduated a year after me, and now lives in San Francisco. CRAZY!!!

I gave him my phone number whether he wanted it or not. I told him I wasn't hitting on him, I just get really excited when I meet people from NC. I mean, c'mon, the circumstances were too perfect. We have the same exact life! Only, he has a real job, and as he so kindly observed, I am working at Williams-Sonoma. I hurried to correct the seemingly obvious by stating that I'm really the best flutist in San Francisco, people just don't know it yet.

1 comments:

Christa said...

cute!!