10:45 PM

No more school, no more books

One of the biggest rewards of going to a school that lets you out of class for having an excuse like "I had to fly to Orlando to audition for a real job" is that I have absolutely no books to buy this semester. That's right. NO BOOKS.

So what did I do with the copious amounts of money that I set aside for books? Spent it on reading material for my 40-minute public transporation ride to school. The three I have started with are The Joy Luck Club because it's set in San Francisco and I've never read Amy Tan, Old School because it was highly recommended by the man that ran the used book store, and In the Merde for Love because it's a funny account of a man that lived in Provence for a year. I'm so excited about my ride to school and work now.


0 comments: