7:49 AM

Hobby?

I need something with which to occupy my time when I'm not working. Errands, practicing, and exercise can only take up so much of my day. Suggestions? So far, my list of things I could pick up are:

surfing
reading (I need to find somewhere cool to go though, reading in your room is loser-ish when you're in California)
needlepoint
learning Spanish
getting a second job

So that's all I have. It needs to be accessible and preferably something to get me off my butt and out of the house, but not waste a lot of gas or require parking downtown. I'm so picky! Soon I'll be thinking about grad school and then I think the time will go quicker b/c there's so much to do for those applications. Maybe I'll just ask to work more.

However, the exciting news is that I have friends now! Yay for Amy making friends! So now I have people to do things with. Haha I promise I'm not a loser ...

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Um, you say you're not a loser, yet you list needlepoint as a possible hobby...

Just kidding! As a girl who learned to knit for a class last year, I can't say much. Surfing is fun, I'm so lousy, but it sounds so cool to say you can do it. Go watch Gidget for inspiration!