11:05 PM

Provided the world does not end, I don't get hit by a meteor, or fall down dead during my lunch shift, I actually have a date tomorrow.

I know, I had to read that sentence twice too.

So the week is looking up. I'm having dinner tomorrow, then a haircut and dye Wednesday (don't think I'm a copycat, Christa, but I might get some red tinges - not sure), and 6 shifts this week. I normally work 4, so I think my manager is making me pay for the fact that I'm going to be gone for 10 days. But really, I'm just grateful for all the extra holiday party stuff. Hm I wonder if we're going to have a holiday party for the restaurant...

Then I leave for LA on next Tuesday and I just have a little bit more of recording to do. These next few days are going to fly by and I'm so glad.

My new resolution: don't hang out with the people at work any more. It's not worth it and I have many more things to be doing with my time than waste it on people that don't appreciate me and that don't share my interests or values. So there. And I've been pretty good at keeping most of my resolutions - sort of. Instead of working out a lot I'm just eating better, so it all balances out in the end (haha no pun intended).

1 comments:

Megan said...

oooooooh... who is the date with????