11:42 AM

Spoke too soon

Well, I shouldn't have really complained about going out because I totally made up for it last night by staying out until 5 in the morning. The problem was that I didn't have my watch on and I set down my purse with my phone. I was with some cool people from work that I've never really hung out with before and we went to a bar after work, then to someone's house to play some pool. I just lost track of time...

Now I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and I have a super important rehearsal and lesson today. After I cried in my last lesson, this is the week to redeem myself. Of course I was emotinally unstable at that point and I blame it on my body. Tonight will be different.

Just in case you wanted to know or if you ever find yourself having to give pointless trivia statements, I heard that 70% of American money has cocaine on it in some miniscule amount. Makes me think twice about the $1 bill that I just found on the street. Of course, this has not been proven or tested, but still an interesting fact nonetheless. Ah, what I learn around my co-workers. Let's just put it this way: If I'm 30 and still working as a waitress, shoot me.

Hm, that's all I have for now.

0 comments: