7:51 AM

Easing in gently

I'm slowly becoming more and more busy and getting out of the transition stage of moving.

All I have left on my list now before school starts is:

  • move into house
  • buy furniture
  • study for placement exams
  • figure out work/school schedule
  • sell car
I'm really sad I have to sell my car, but it's the best option and as much as I'm attached to Vivian (I named her 3 days ago - isn't that how it goes?) I would rather not pull more out of savings or go more into debt.

Currently I'm either working 9 hour days and trying to figure out how to practice as well or I have day trips planned on my days off. Erica just got here yesterday and we stood in line for a total of 2 hours to ride the cable cars. I'm not sure how many more times I'm willing to do that for visitors. It's sorta a pain in the rear. But then we had some amazing Italian food and cheesecake from none other than the Cheesecake Factory for dessert which made it all worth it.

I get to see my high school flute teacher in a few days! She moved to Texas a few years ago, so I haven't seen her since she moved and she hasn't heard me play since my sophomore recital. So I'm really looking forward to playing for her and just hanging out.

I should post some pics of my work here. It's pretty frickin amazing.

0 comments: