4:55 PM

Oh Mr. Sun

He came out to play today and I was sooooo happy. It's amazing how much the weather can affect your emotions. I'm finding more and more reasons to live across the bay, and one of them is that it doesn't get the fog like out in west San Fran.

Well I promised some pictures, so here they are.

I went to this estate called Filoli a little south of the city today and it was so beautiful. The gardens were just what I imagine are on the grounds of some ridiculously wealthy king. I was having fun imagining I was walking around in flouncy dresses with my hand lightly touching a gentleman's forearm.


I also stopped to smell the roses. Hardy, harhar.

And the big house is actually where I'm staying, not the estate I saw today.

1 comments:

Megan said...

nice title change, what's your address in san fran?