9:04 AM

There's no place like home

So scratch that whole 'housing sucks here' thing.

I have a place to live as of 9 pm last night!!!

So, basically everyone has to come visit me because my house (that's right. house.) is amazing, beautiful, and exactly what I want to come home to. We have 4 bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, dining area, garden, and basement/garage. What a find in the heart of San Francisco. Here's the kicker though:

I can see the Golden Gate Bridge from my window! :0)

Given, it's about 4 inches in length and I saw it when it was a completely clear day, but it's still just plain cool.

My roommate gets here on Wednesday and I have entrance exams and auditions in exactly a month. So now that I have the two main worry things checked off, I can move on to the smaller (and yet somehow more important) worry points.

1 comments:

Megan said...

yay! i'm so glad you found a place.

and i doubt i set a record... i know someone who finished at noon yesterday. it took me over 24 hours to finish. i stopped to eat, pee, and sleep.