4:30 PM

Decisions

I have joined the ranks of people that are going slightly insane right now for no real apparent reason. I have rapid mood swings, but when I'm not having a very strong emotion, I feel completely wiped of any emotion whatsoever.
I gave up on the whole temp agency thing and resigned myself to working at Williams-Sonoma for the sixth year in a row. Enter my apathetic feelings in which I go into work, go into automatic to do my job, and leave. Fortunately I love the people I work with which makes life a lot easier. I just had so many fights with my parents about the fact that I wasn't earning any money that I just finally broke down. Now I'm super busy and it's a good thing because I really was going to go crazy with nothing to do.
On the other hand, housing for later this summer is drama. I thought I found a place and was really excited that I had gone off and done something on my own that my parents actually approved of and gave me the go-ahead and then my mom calls me telling me that we might have leads to some other people/rooms to rent and that I should put my apartment on hold. Grrrrr... I wanted to have something finalized!

I think I need a new environment, I need to be on my own, and I need a new job that challenges me. Fortunately, all this is less than a month away from me.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay for being a crazy emotional woman!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»