6:20 AM

Santa Barbara, here I come!

Well I have an apartment now. After all the craziness of last week, my parents told me to just go ahead with what I had planned - thanks for making the process so easy! Not. So my place is with 4 other girls and I have to share a room, but she apparently has a bf and isn't there very often. And it's just for two months, but I have a place to go when I drive into the city! Yay! (Oh and it's 3 blocks from the ocean..... bwahahahahaha)

These past few days have been really not fun what with the stress of work and then coming home and being stressed out with everything else, but today is my Saturday and I'm hoping that things will get back to somewhat normal. I've been eating all the junk food I can get my hands on just because that's what my mind needs to stay sane when I'm working long hours. Unfortunately, my body really doesn't like that.

I think probably the best part about this past week was when I got to go out with Jonathan on Tuesday night after the most stressful day at work that we'll have all summer (we had a regional visit where everything had to be PERFECT) and we went to an Irish Pub during Trivia Night and then to Brixx for tiramisu and wine. I fell asleep the instant my head hit the pillow because it was the first time I had relaxed in a long time.

Wow, my life is boring right now. But I'm okay with boring for now - it just doesn't make for very fun posts.

0 comments: