4:34 AM

It hasn't hit me yet

that I'm moving to California for good in 4 days. I have partially packed up my room, but there's still a lot out and I keep going out to dinner and hanging out with Jon a lot, but nothing seems really final.

I mean, I will probably be back in August, but it will feel really weird because by then I will have a routine in Santa Barbara. I haven't really said goodbye to Charlotte - I guess because that's sort of impossible and a little too sentimental. I have all my memories of growing up here and those won't change whether I'm living here or not. Still, it's something that will probably hit me the second I'm on the plane - I have late reactions that way.

There's still so much more to do and I'm supposedly working 11 hours every day although I think that we're way ahead of schedule so I will hopefully be off earlier than that every day.

I have to go to work now, boo.

0 comments: