8:03 AM

Headed south

Well, I'm on my way to L.A. this morning. I just had to post because the trip is already off to a good start.

Yesterday was amazing. I:

  • got off work incredibly early
  • ate at a cheap and delicious Indian buffet (haven't gone since Chapel Hill, seriously) with my friend Hilary
  • talked on the phone for an hour with someone I love
  • wrote my final cadenza
  • had quality roommate time
  • had a whole conversation in Spanish with the sous chef
Today I:
  • got up early
  • will make myself some tea before leaving
  • found that people have commented on my posts after all!!! I just had to 'moderate' them, which I had no idea I had to do. So now I've fixed it so that I can see them right away, but it was like Christmas because I had 14 comments from all you lovely people in one sitting. It was fabulous.

0 comments: