11:09 AM

Estudio el espanol

My mom got me this "Learn Spanish in 10 minutes a Day" book and I love it. Of course I still can't understand the people in the kitchen, but at least I have some words that I can use now to talk to them. Like buenos dias... haha just kidding I knew that before the book.

Well my New Year's Eve was far from memorable, but it was fine and I made some money and the evening was far from stressful, so I guess that's all good. Somehow my body wanted to wake me up at 8 this morning even though I went to bed at 3. I should be on West coast time now and not sure why I'm not. Stupid internal clock.

I'm feeling very lethargic today and I think it's okay because nothing is open and no one is working, so it's a lay low day. Time to write thank you notes I guess; I always try to avoid them until the last minute but since I have some down time, it would be good to get them done.

The teacher from USC wrote me an email basically saying that he loved my playing, my plans for the future, my outlook on music, etc. and would like to work with me but he can't make any guarantees given that he has no idea who else is going to audition in a couple weeks. Fair enough, and still very exciting/encouraging! This is the guy that has told some people that they should pick a new career... haha.

Well now you know all of the mundane things on my mind. I'm going to stop wasting time in front of the computer.

0 comments: