11:50 PM

As promised


I finally took the time to upload some of my pictures onto the computer. Thus a pictoral tour of my new apartment and roommates. And of course, some Halloween fun.




This is my room and some of the free furniture that I got. The dresser is in good condition, no??



This is the view from my room. And it's what makes those extra hundred dollars completely worth living here.

Our cute kitchen. It's actually quite large and doesn't look like it in the picture.


My Mrs. Jiminy Cricket costume. I made the wings myself and they really took a beating when I went out on the Saturday before Halloween. How funny that I partied harder that night than on actual Halloween.














My roommate, Courtney, and I at the Goleta Lemon Festival. Lemon beer, lemon bars, and lemon-colored frisbees.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

A Lemon festival? That is too cute. Much like you.