12:40 AM

A long haul

I'm in the middle of a very long shift at work. Well, they're letting me come home and sleep and check my email, but seriously, I'm basically not going to be leaving this weekend except to sleep.

I had a long evening tonight and then tomorrow I'm working from 11 until who knows when b/c we have 150 people coming in for dessert at 10:30 at night and there's not really any stopping in between. But I'm getting paid overtime to be there and it'll be good bonding time for me and my co-workers. They really do make working there bearable.

So the day that I got my beloved camera back my iPod dies. I have the worst luck w/ technology sometimes!

Okay -- since I'm not going to be available this weekend to actually call anyone, I need some advice online. I met a guy at Colleen's wedding and he was a nice guy, but I didn't feel an amazing connection or anything. Well, he has called me on a regular basis (about 2 or 3 times a week) since then. We're talking a month and a half at this point. Recently he's been calling when I've been busy and I haven't called him back. Frankly, I just don't have anything to say to him and we really don't have all that much to talk about. I just have no idea how to even approach the situation because if I call him, he'll think I'm interested. I really really don't want to have a DTR with someone where there is no relationship and I'm passive aggressive anyway. But I also don't want to be the person that just never answer his calls and hopes he gets the message. Advice?

Talk about working with some characters... tonight my friend Mariano comes up to me and says "I'm really messed up right now." Apparently he did coke in the middle of his shift. Then Cameron decided that it would be fun for one of the girls to put mascara and lip gloss on him. Something tells me he might have been a little messed up too. You can tell I've been working around them too long when this really doesn't shock me. I've actually have sort of become one of the guys, which I have mixed feelings about.

Gah, I really need to go to bed! Away, blasted computer!

0 comments: