3:05 PM


Here are some long overdue pictures from my trip to San Francisco. I think next time I will want to do stuff besides all the touristy things b/c I didn't fall in love with the city like everyone else I know on the west coast. I haven't met a single person who hasn't had some sort of "oooh that's my favorite city" comment when I talk about SF.

I wish I had pictures of the conservatory. So far, that's my favorite part about the city. That and the 4-story tall Williams-Sonoma. And the glass elevator. And Ghiradelli chocolate. And... Okay, so I like San Francisco.


Apparently, the day that we walked the Golden Gate Bridge was one of the clearest of the summer.

On the other side of the bridge (it's a mile and a half long and my mom and I walked both ways) it's super windy. Note my 'bug eye' sunglasses. I couldn't find a single pair of normal sized ones when I had to replace my old ones. Sheesh.

I want my camera back so that I can post more pictures and show that I do have a life here. Stupid new camera that broke...

So right now I'm just wasting time until work this afternoon. We have yet another wedding to do today. I've worked a wedding for the past 3 nights. I guess it's just that season, huh? Oh well, no complaints here since I just have to sample the various different kinds of cakes that are out there. Personally I will stay away from the fondant for my wedding. Sure it looks pretty, but who wants to eat something the consistancy of chewing gum?

One more pretty shot of the Golden Gate.

0 comments: