3:40 PM

It's been a long day...

Well, I actually got a lot done today, but I can only do so many errands in one day. This whole having a lot of free time thing is not really my cup o' tea.

Thus the reason that I spent an hour and a half at Michael's today trying to find some sort of craft to start so that I don't go crazy. Of course I didn't find anything that was fitting because if I'm going to spend a lot of time and creativity, I want it to be special and something that I want to keep for a long time b/c I'm not about to go craft crazy just trying to find something to fill my time. So I want one thing that will be a good use of my free time.

As a result of a party that we had at work the other day I had 2 coupons for a free deluxe car wash and I got them b/c the guy that was in charge of handing out awards to the guests was drunk. Hahahahaha. Don't worry, I wasn't the one that got all the coupons from him. I was a second-hand freeloader. The point is, my car is sparkly clean now. Hurrah!

I also got gas today for $2.92. That, folks, is cheap for California. And it keeps going down!

Sigh - you know you have no excitement in your life when you get cheap gas thrills you.

Um, I don't have anything else to share. Sorry. Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I got gas for $2.15 yesterday... he he.