11:55 PM

Behind these hazel eyes

One of my favorite things to do is to sing at the top of my lungs to upbeat music while driving down the highway on a beautiful day. This happened multiple times today and it made my day very enjoyable.

I feel like so much is going on in my head and that the dam is about to burst and I will feel something - either panic at the few months ahead or a need for activity or something. But for now I feel almost apathetic. I'm watching from overhead and just nodding, as if I have no control over the days that pass. October flew by. I have so much to do for graduate school!! At the same time, it's nice to actually have a deadline for something because it will actually motivate me. Whereas recently I've just been living from day to day. Nothing wrong with either approach.

I feel that the more time I spend here and the more engrossed I get in my day to day life the harder it is to stay in touch. It was so easy over the summer and now talking to someone once a week is something that I have to consciously remind myself to do. Even then, only about 40% do I actually dial said person. (there is no specific one... it applies to all)

Halloween this year has actually been fun. I just got back from a flute studio party and I carved a rockin pumpkin and in general just had good hang out time. Then last night I visited downtown and had fun in the club but then ended up babysitting those that drank too much. So it was a really fun evening followed by a frustrating late evening/morning. Which reminds me that since I got in at 4:30 this morning, I really need to go to bed. Night!

0 comments: