1:28 PM

Back to normal?

I just had an insane past four days. But now the program is all over and it feels a little sad. I'm not sure that I'm going to have as much motivation and amazing people surrounding me for the next few weeks, but I'll deal. It'll be nice not having to listen to flute music for 7 hours every day, as much as I love my instrument.

Also since most of the women were either married or engaged I was having serious ring envy. So that's another reason I'm glad its ending. haha.

Now I have free time and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I think since it's actually *gasp* a little cold outside I'm going to go curl up and read a book. I'm also going to treat myself to Indian food for lunch since I played well in my huge audition.

We had a mock audition and I didn't advance, but it was the first time I'd ever done a real orchestra audition, so I was quite proud of myself. This giving myself treats thing shouldn't last too long though b/c I'm going grocery shopping and right now I could totally buy out the ice cream or chocolatey trail mix sections.

0 comments: