11:17 AM

The runner is back

Oh man. I went for a 4 1/2 slash 5 mile run yesterday and it was awesome. I don't actually know how long it was, but I ran w/ one of my roommates and we were gone for 45 minutes. It proved to myself that I really am still in shape because I wasn't too worn out afterwards and I never wanted to stop.

In other news, I had an incredible lesson today. The best part of this program is that everything just clicks really quickly, so I'm actually not practicing a whole lot, but the hours that I spend are incredibly productive. It's completely not set up the way I thought it would be, but I'm making as much progress as I was hoping so I guess that's all that matters.

Hm, nothing else really exciting is going on. I think I've decided to waitress somewhere because the hours are flexible and I can have the whole day to practice and just work at night. Plus, there are so many chic places here where you can easily spend $50 a person on dinner. Now lets hope that those restaurants are hiring :)

0 comments: