12:00 AM

I have an addiction

Lately I've been spending way too much money. It's like once the card comes out, it doesn't know how to stay in my wallet. Really it just means that I was so on top of my game the first couple weeks here that I got excited about all the money that I was saving. So I started spending it. Then I decided I would treat myself a couple times that ended up being a whole lot more than a couple. Now I'm contemplating buying a wetsuit after I have officially put myself in the whole for at least a shift and a half at the restaurant (that I haven't officially started working at yet).

Why can't I get addicted to running again? I think it's just not as fun when you don't have a goal and you don't have the added incentive of a race and someone to run it with. Maybe I'll have to find a new one (race not running partner because who could replace the fabulous Christa?)

0 comments: