11:13 AM

Weird dreams

Have you ever dreamt that one of your friends died? Okay I know it sounds morbid and I promise I'm not thinking of killing people off, but I had a really disturbing dream that my friend Ross died.

It was one of those times where you wake up really shaken and you can't really get rid of the feeling for the rest of the day. I guess it was sort of a nightmare where I was crying nonstop and had to go through the funeral and everything.

Mm, really upbeat I know. But it's been on my mind since I got up this morning.

The strange thing is that in my dream we were apparently a lot closer than we actually are and so I was a whole lot more upset than I probably would be. Which sounds a little bad, but you know what I mean.

On another note, I have decided to be a waitress in Santa Barbara. I'm going searching for jobs today and I should be able to find something that will very comfortably give me enough to live on and save up for graduate school auditions. I'm starting to learn that although the living is quite high here, the jobs also pay well if you know where to look. I'm going to live downtown and work downtown and then commute to campus once a week for lessons and studio and such.

I want to cut my hair so badly!!! But I have to wait until Colleen's wedding in September because everyone is getting an updo and it'll be nice to have long hair that will actually stay up. After that though, it's all coming off. I miss only having to dry my hair for 5 minutes. Christa's new haircut looks really cute and I'm hoping to get a new look come mid-September.

Today's objectives: Find a waitressing job (possibly at Cafe Buenos Aires where they have really good mojitos and a live band on the weekends and entrees start at $25), buy a lacrosse ball for massaging, and get a wetsuit so hot German boy can teach me to surf...

*and now for a little girl talk/evaluation*
for those of us without boyfriends, we like to hash and rehash how we interact with boys. And by we i mean me. So I saw Martin (aka hot German surfer) yesterday on my run. So I tried to play it cool and called out his name and waved, but then just ran by without stopping to say anything. Good move? Bad move? Do I seem disinterested now? Or am I playing hard to get?

The thing is that its really not that big a deal and knowing how some boys minds work, he probably thought nothing of it except, oh there's Amy or Bonfire Girl or however I'm known to him.

Okay, I'm done rehashing. Time to see how many things I can get checked off my list! Oh and check the mail in the next couple days ;)

1 comments:

Megan said...

Good move. Just wait it out, if it works it works, if it doesn't then he's a moron.