10:40 AM

happily ever after?

I was talking to one of my friends last night and she told me that my life is like a friggin' fairy tale. While I agree things have been coming together pretty nicely, I really didn't believe her until this morning. It sometimes takes someone else's perspective to make you really appreciate what you have.

I called this lady from church this morning who had mentioned that she had an old car that she and her husband were thinking of lending to someone for the 6 months that they'll be gone. I told her that I had somewhere I really wanted to go today and whether I could borrow the car just for the day. She said of course!

Well, I got there and the car is a Chevy Blazer (an SUV) that is 15 years old but in really good condition. Then she said that they were thinking of letting me use it while they were gone! There's nothing definite yet, but oh my gosh it would make my life soooo much easier! Plus I could take trips to LA, San Fransisco, SLO, and random road trips. Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't have to ride the bus any more and could operate on my own schedule.

The funny thing is that with all this freedom, my mind is going a million miles a minute trying to figure out where to go today with these miraculous wheels when I really just need to go ride my bike to campus and practice for a couple hours. Which I will probably end up doing because I haven't taken a single day off in a month and I'm pretty darn proud of that.

1 comments:

Christa said...

woo hoo Amy! I am glad everything is going so well! I miss you! what else can I say?